Thursday, April 29, 2010

Basketball Updates

There hasn't been any basketball updates for a few weeks due to an ankle injury. I haven't been able to do much and it's really starting to bother me. Especially with the NBA playoffs happening right now. I watch the games and I want to play the game but the ankle is too weak to even stand on for more than a few minutes.

Today was the day I was talking about before. My new team played Jason's. All I could do is sit in the stands and watch. My team killed Jason's but it was hard to watch. I want to be better so badly that it's really been a struggle to not try to rush back into playing. Though I did go out and take a few one-legged shots and I still got it.

Without being able to stand on my ankle for long I haven't been able to go to work and I've got to be honest, my house is BORING. I can't stand to sit around so much. I know I need to to get better but still, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment