Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Basketball Team

Since I graduated from high school I have always played with pretty much the same group of guys. In those years we have won about a dozen championships and I have always enjoyed playing with my oldest and best friends. Times are changing however. I have moved on to a completely new team and my best friend has moved onto another. Jason and I were always the ones that put the team together and unfortunately we always ended up paying for most of the cost. We both got sick of it and so we have moved on. Jason was asked to join a team and I was asked to join a different one. So after playing together for ten years, now we are going to compete against each other. I find it exciting.

Out two teams played there first games tonight and Jason's team won by two points. My team on the other hand destroyed our competition by thirty points. It was a lot of fun. I scored 20 points and had 5 or 6 assists. We play the team that Jason beat next week so I can use that as a measuring stick to see how we compare. I can't wait until our teams meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment